COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the following precautions to keep the office as clean and safe for you as possible:
- Wearing masks for all patient interactions.
Taking the temperature of anyone who walks in to the office.
- Anyone with a temperature over 99 will be immediately referred out.
- Upon entering, people are asked if they have had any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Spraying all handles in the office with Lysol several times per day.
- The bathroom door is being left open if you would like to wash your hands.
- Washing our hands before/after each patient.
- Thoroughly wiping down our tables/equipment between patients.
- Spreading out the office schedule so there is never more than 1-2 patients in the office at a time.
- We have placed hand sanitizer for you throughout the office.
If you want to know exactly how the coronavirus enters lung cells, click the link to the video below. There are many things you can do for your health to minimize the chances and impact of COVID-19.
To find out exactly how coronavirus enters the lung cells and causes damage, please watch this video. It is just under 12 minutes in length, but well worth your time. It should give you some peace of mind to know that your health habits ACTUALLY MATTER in your body's response to coronavirus. Please make your health a priority now more than ever!