Welcome to the Chiropractic Café!
In light of the COVID-19 situation, we have taken the following precautions to keep the office as clean and safe for you as possible. Please stay safe out there!
- We are wearing masks for all patient interactions.
- We are taking our own temperatures as well as temps of patients when they walk in to the office. Anyone with a temperature over 99 will be immediately referred out and instructed to reach out to primary care providers.
- Upon entering, people are asked if they have had a cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms that might be of concern.
- We are spraying all handles in the office with Lysol several times per day.
- The bathroom door is left open if you would like to wash your hands.
- We are washing our hands before/after each patient.
- We are wearing gloves with each patient visit.
- We are thoroughly wiping down our tables between patients.
- We are writing people's initials on receipts when they use a credit card, so you do not have to touch the pen.
- We are spreading out the schedule so there is never more than 1-2 patients in the office at a time.
- We have placed hand sanitizer for you throughout the office.
It is known that chiropractic care helps the body better handle stress and keeps people out of the already overrun Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care units at this time. We plan to do our part, and continue helping the community during this time.
Remember, we are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.
Now, a little about us...
At the Café, our focus is addressing the cause of your condition, and not simply removing secondary conditions, also known as symptoms. As you probably know, symptoms like pain and discomfort in and of themselves are not actually the problem. The underlying cause in the body can often go undetected for some time until things reach a "tipping point." Once this occurs, the body begins to produce symptoms to tell you there is really an issue at hand. It would not make sense to try to remove the symptoms without correcting the cause, as that can actually lead to more problems down the line.
For example - Putting a piece of tape over your check engine light relieves the symptom of seeing the light on, but there is still an underlying issue that needs to be addressed in the engine. If left unaddressed, this will lead to far greater issues with the car than just seeing the check engine light on.
Instead of simply trying to remedy symptoms, our goal is to address the underlying cause of your condition. To find the cause, we look for imbalances in your structure, neurology, muscles, as well as possible scar tissue build up. By improving problems in these areas, the entire body is given the opportunity to function at a higher level. When function improves, healing improves, and people begin to feel better.
Whether you are looking to address the cause of your problem, or looking to achieve optimal health through regular Chiropractic visits, we look forward to working with you.
If you are still uncertain, we welcome you to call our office and we can answer any questions you may have. You are also invited to schedule a complimentary consultation, where you can come in to the office, meet us, and decide if we are the right fit for you. It would certainly be better to find if we are a good fit for each other before beginning any care.
We look forward to helping you improve your health!
Some conditions we have been able to help include the following:
|Plantar Fasciitis||Stress & Anxiety|
|Fibromyalgia||Weak Immune System|
|Poor Flexibility||Digestive Issues|
|Ear Infections in Kids||Auto-Accident Injuries|
|Forward Head Posture||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
Want to learn more about how the body actually works? Watch the 3D Spine Simulator below.
Please call us at 919-845-5553 to schedule an appointment today!
Drs. Elizabeth Pagano and Rick Florez
Raleigh Chiropractors | Chiropractic Café | 919-845-5553